Love is watching my wonderful, amazing husband with our sons. He is a great daddy, and I love him even more now than I did before our kids came along. I love how gentle and loving he is with our tiny newborn and I love even more to watch him play silly games with Ben. I'm so very thankful that my babies have this wonderful man as their Daddy!
Love is.... BROTHERS! It amazes me how sweet and loving Ben is to Nico already. It melts my heart every time Ben asks to hold him or goes over to Nico and rests his head right beside him. Ben may be a little jealous of the time Nico gets from me and from Daddy, but he also loves his baby brother and already tries to take care of him. That is love-being willing to share the most important people in your life with a tiny new baby and not hating the baby for his intrusion in your little world!



6 comments:
You have a Wonderful family...thanks for sharing the LOVE!
oh you'll cherish theese photos for year and years. they show such love between them.
Awww.....your post made me tear up! Wonderful pics!
So sweet. I love the brother pictures. I can't wait to add another sweet baby to our family :)
It all just blows me away....GOD IS SO GOOD! You are so blessed and I know that words just can't describe the fullness of your joy! So sweet! God Bless
Your children are totally beautiful! I just love seeing sibbling love. You are truly blesses.
Post a Comment