Santa Ben and his new Curious George book.
This week's theme for FFF is Merry Christmas. With that theme, I had to include the picture of my niece as Mary. Have you ever seen anything more adorable than little ones celebrating the true meaning of Christmas? Belle absolutely "gets" what Christmas is about. She can even tell you that it is "not Jesus' birthday, just the day we CELEBRATE Jesus' birthday because the Bible doesn't say which month to do it." That girl is too smart!
Of course, no FFF post can be complete without including Ben! He was funny opening presents at my mom's house. He was wondering why I took away every new toy or book as soon as he opened it and handed him another package instead!
For more FFF, go to Sarah's blog: http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com



8 comments:
That is one very smart niece you have. I just love the living nativity programs when the church puts them on.
Cute Santa Ben!
Love the pictures!
Merry CHRISTmas!
Merry Christmas!!!
awwww the living nativity is sooooo sweet!!!!
Ben of course is sweeet too!!!!
Happy first Christmas together!
luv,leslie
That is a smart niece you have. My son was the same way..and still is.
Love the nativity shot that is adorable!!
Ben is so cute!
He looks so cute with his Santa hat on!
The nativity picture is so cute!
Merry Christmas!
Great pics! I'll have to show Max the pic of Belle as Mary..her will enjoy that. And Ben looks very festive in the santa hat.
Love love love Santa Ben.
Post a Comment