Friday, December 19, 2008

Fave Foto Friday

Santa Ben chewing on one of his many gifts!
Since Will is going to be out of town for Christmas this year, Santa came early to our house. He brought Ben all sorts of things he liked-boxes, wrapping paper, bows... Oh, and a few actual gifts too. I love that Ben is eating the package and totally unconcerned with what is inside

Ben and Daddy..err...I mean Santa!

The Santa in this picture just happens to be Ben's very own Daddy! I love the way Ben is just starign at Santa like he is the most interesting thing he has ever seen! Of course, what the picture doesn't show is Ben trying to pull Santa's glasses and beard off about two seconds later!


10 comments:

Hannah said...

Seriously, he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!! I love his hats..the Santa hat picture is so cute but I especially love his driving cap!

Melinda said...

What a lucky Mama you are! The picture of Ben eating his gift is priceless. And Ben looks like he's saying to Santa, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" So incredibly sweet!!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

YUMMMM gifts are gooooddd!!!! My kids always ate the bows!!! LOL

He is toooo sweet looking at santa!!!

hugs,Leslie

Pineapple Princess said...

I am dying over that first picture! He is just so adorable and looks so snuggly!

Merry Christmas!

Kristen Borland said...

Merry Christmas!!

(What a sweetie!!)

Anonymous said...

What adorable Christmas pics!

Mama Bear said...

OHMYGOSH that is truly the cutest picture ever. How fun and what a great Santa Claus. Send him our way!

Robyn said...

How cute!! He is absolutely adorable!! Merry Christmas!!

veggiemom said...

So sweet!

Danny and Brittney said...

That is an adorable picture. It would make such a cute Christmas card. He is growing up so fast.

March 2009