Friday, February 5, 2010

FFF-Kiss



This week's fave foto friday them from Hannah's blog is Kiss-kiss. This was an easy one for me! I love this photo so much that I made it my header too.

This is Ben kissing his new baby brother! (If you missed that announcement, you can check out my last couple of posts to see more pics of Nico.) My husband actually caught this sweet moment, so the photo credit goes to him!




Don't forget to click on the FFF button above to see more FFF's!

12 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww what a precious picture...♥

Leslie said...

So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww....what a great moment your husband caught! So sweet!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

What a tender moment to catch:)

Gardenia said...

great kissing pic. and wow, that newborn little blessing is a handsome little man, and I love his name. congrats!!

Darcie said...

Nothing more precious than the love of siblings. Truly a very special moment captured there!

Melinda said...

Don't you just love seeing your children love on each other?! Very sweet picture!

Kim & Dave said...

That is precious!!! Congrats!

Hannah said...

What?? How did I miss that??

That is an adorable picture!
congratulations :)

Mama Bear said...

OHMYGOSH, soooooo precious, absolutely love that picture!

Jason and Sabrina said...

Congratulations! This comes as such a surprise to those of us who only know you in Bloggyland!

Your boys look so sweet together. Enjoy these precious moments,

Sabrina

Sherri said...

I love the over the pacy kiss!
So Darling!

March 2009